CTN Centre invites you to attend "7th Cement & Technology" international conference on 11-12 June 2014 in 5* Radisson Sisli Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey.
This event is a practical solution for cement manufacturers and traders, construction, concrete, logistic and technology companies which will analyze the local and regional developments & expectations in the cement and construction market (e.g. investments, supply, demand, economics, trends, strategies) as well as latest advancements in technology.
Hear valuable presentations covering markets in Russia, Middle East, Europe and Africa and engage in Q&A forum discussions.
The event offers a great networking opportunity to find new partners, establish long-term business relations and to learn about the future direction of the industry.
Please check our conference programme for topics that will be covered at the event.
The agenda includes overview, assessment and analysis of:
- Long & short term developments & expectations in the cement & construction market
- Global economy and its effects on the cement & construction markets
- Projection of Turkish cement exports, threats and opportunities
- SWOT analysis of GCC cement markets
- Construction projects and infrastructure in Algeria
- Opportunities in Libya for investment and export
- Business opportunities in West Africa
- Freight developments in dry bulk - current situation and market forecast
- European construction outlook and implications for cement demand
- South America - an emerging market for cement
- Alternative fuel use in the cement industry
- Plants' competitive advantages
- Solutions for cement & construction industry
Invite your colleagues, partners and clients to attend our 7th Cement and Technology conference on 11-12 June 2014 in a 5 star Radisson Sisli Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey.
|MEET BUYERS, SUPPLIERS & INVESTORS|
IN CEMENT, TECHNOLOGY & CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
You will network with:
- Cement manufactures, traders, distributors
- Construction companies
- Raw materials suppliers (slag, fly ash, steel, coal)
- Ready-mix concrete companies
- Pre-cast and building materials companies
- Industry analysts, consultants and researchers
- Project financiers and investment banks
- Shipping & port services
- Plant, equipment & technology suppliers
- Government bodies & trade associations
||Download your PDF registration form in Turkish or in English.
For early bird registration fee, please register today! Get your place, limited sitting capacity is available at the event.